UAS Research and Operations Center/University of Maryland
The University of Maryland’s UAS Research and Operations Center (UROC) located at the St. Mary’s County Airport is offering 10-week, paid summer internships beginning right after Memorial Day weekend! These are open to any university undergraduate or community college student pursuing a technical degree. For more information, please go to Internship Program | UROC Site (umd.edu) to find everything you need to know about applying.”
Interns must be:
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate technical degree program (not limited to engineering) from rising sophomore to rising senior. Students from any accredited university/community college are eligible.
- Able to work full-time in Southern Maryland for 10 weeks starting on Wednesday, May 31, 2023.
- United States citizen or permanent resident.
- Interested in UAS technology.
- Applicants are reviewed and approved on a rolling basis, so apply as early as possible. Best consideration date will be March 13, 2023; interns will be selected in early-mid April 2023.
- Apply directly to Sara Lloyd, firstname.lastname@example.org,
For more information, please see link https://uroc.umd.edu/about/internship-program